7.28.2015

Great Expectations!

As you may have noticed, posts have been few and far between the past couple years. Thanks for bearing with me! We've had some major life changes going on. I'm thrilled to let you know that I will be teaching this school year! My students are taking enough dual credits to finish high school with an Associates Degree!! Can you imagine? What a phenomenal opportunity! I'm clapping my hands and happy dancing to be included in this incredible program. I cannot wait to set my high school classroom up and meet my new students!! Oh my word,  I have been obsessing about color schemes, planners, baskets, fabrics (of course!) and supplies since I found out yesterday afternoon----Pinterest is fueling the fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)